Sunday, September 5, 2010

Two Pane Windows












***All SOLD !!!***
I have had many, many requests for more windows. Since I have so many right now I've decided to try something a little different. I actually like the raw, unfinished looked so before I paint and distress any of these I wanted to offer them at a discounted price. The ones pictured here are two pane windows - some with hardware some without. If you would like to purchase any "as is" than the price is $30 --- if you would like to have it painted either white or black and then lightly distressed with hardware for hanging attached to the back, the price is an extra $20 more. There are 5 of these available.

Price: $30 (unfinished)
$50 (painted, distressed, and hardware added for hanging






































**Here is an example of the window I have hanging in my home**

No comments:

Post a Comment